Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sleepy baby


We're in the process of decreasing naps to just once a day. However, figuring out the time to nap, how long it should be and actually convincing Mary to go to sleep is a bigger challenge than I had originally thought. Usually, if there are other kids around to keep her occupied, she can stay awake longer. If it's just the two of us, she's whiny and cranky by 10am and that's waaay to early. Today was play group and it usually goes from 11am to 1:30pm. Yeah I know, that's a great amount of time compared to the 30 min of lapsit at the library. Mary surprised us all by sleeping in til 8am. Poor Doug didn't get to see her and say "bye" before work. Mary and I rushed through breakfast and then hurried to the library to sign up for November's lapsit program. Yea, we were first on the list! I kept her so busy she didn't even think about a nap. We ended up leaving play group at 1pm and I put her down. She slept almost 3 hours!!! Here's a picture I took right after I put her down. She was exhausted.

1 comment:

The Stiffs said...

Soooo cute Kendra. I love baby feet.