I'm super busy getting ready for Adam's first birthday party this Saturday. I see it in my head and it looks great. I just hope it turns out half as well. As long as it doesn't rain, isn't too windy, isn't too cold and we have enough food, then I plan to sit back and try to relax. It's a party after all...and he won't remember it. I got a new camera for Christmas (thanks, Doug). Instead of wrapping it up and saving it for Christmas day, I've started playing with it to get used to it and learn the new features. Hopefully, I can get some good shots at the party. Here are some I've taken lately.


2 comments:
Love the pictures. What kind of camera did you get? And Happy belated birthday! Looks like it was great.
Just a little point and shoot nikon. I can't go for anything big and fancy. I need small and compact and that fits in a pocket for those spur of the moment shots.
Post a Comment