Thursday, December 4, 2008

Food

It's such a joy to watch Mary experiment and taste new foods. I love the fact that she'll try anything once. However, it can be frustrating when I figure out something she likes and then suddenly she won't eat it anymore (aka carrots). I keep offering it just like all the parenting magazines say to do. She probably sees me pushing them off my plate and putting them on hers. Anyway, this is the latest round of eating pics. Enjoy!


Mommy's sushi looks better than my noodles and chicken. I want some!

Hmmm. You like this?

Never mind. I'll eat my noodles any day.


Now, this is what I'm talking about! CAKE!

How did that get there?

An appropriate shirt for eating chocolate cake.

And this was tonight after splitting the last cupcake. Yes, that's vanilla frosting on our noses. Mary may have my eyes, but I never noticed until now how much lighter her hair is.

2 comments:

BevMom said...

Love the look on her face in the 2nd photo. She looks like what she tasted was a real surprise!

Keep up the great work on sharing your everyday lives. I usually check your blog every day, even though I don't comment on everything.

Sorry about the belly button song. Will have to see if Mary is interested in the "Itsy Bitsy Spider Song" when we come. That one drives Gene crazy because he can't get it out of his mind.

Love,
Mom in Belton

The Putthoffs said...

Oh, don't get me wrong. Mary loves the belly button song. It's really cute, but it runs through our heads all day long...kinda like Sheryl Crow with Brian.