Well, she may look like me, but she definitely has her father's allergies. We went over to a friend's house this afternoon and they happen to have 2 little dogs. After being there for about 20 min, Mary started rubbing her left eye. A few min later, I noticed it was starting to swell. How do you get a 2 yr old to stop rubbing her eye, stop touching her mouth and wash her hands? Umm, I just ended up carrying her to the bathroom kicking and screaming and did it for her. Of course, taking water and trying to wash her eye in case there was any stray doggie dander on her face wasn't a big hit. Luckily, she had no respiratory distress and didn't have to go to the doctor. She just looks like she's in a perpetual state of wink.

Yes, her lower lip swelled too.

Don't worry, it was already looking so much better by bed time.
2 comments:
Sorry Mary, that you had a problem with the dog. Aunt Carrie gets the sneezes and runny eyes when she is around our cat, so it's lucky for Dumas that you aren't alergic to her. Hope it's ok now.
Oh my poor Mary. I sure hope you feel better than you look. Next time you are out for your walk, ring my door bell and I'll get you a popsicle! Sure hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment