We've been working on opposites...hard vs. soft, rough vs. smooth, thin vs. thick, short vs.tall, etc. I think it's absolutely hysterical how Mary says something is hard. I couldn't figure out how I would describe it when it dawned on me to take a video. Perfect. Now everyone can see what a complete ham she can be.
I'll also tell you that the other week we went to the zoo, we looked at the ponies (one of her favorite animals to look at) and I said, "Mary, is the horse's fur soft or hard?" She said, "Soft! Like my girly parts...and my arm pits...and..." I will never know the ending to that sentence, since I high tailed it to the giraffes. Good thing there were mostly Japanese kids around. Hopefully, no one heard our conversation.
1 comment:
For some reason when she says hard, I'm thinking she really means "Holy Moly"
Post a Comment