Thursday, March 25, 2010

I painted my toeses!

My half tomboy, half girly girl is currently focused on earrings and toe nail polish. I solved the earring dilemma with tiny stickers we stick on everyday to match her outfits. I don't remember wanting my toenails painted when I was a 2 1/2 yr old. Do kids just grow up faster these days or is my memory faulty? Maybe it's because Mary's friends have theirs polished. Maybe it's because mommy goes to the salon and gets hers done. Maybe the cool trend of the wild designs is more exciting than just plain polish. Who knows. I will say that ever since my mom sent Mary a few bottles of her own nail polish, she has been fixated on it. Thanks mom. Also, now every time we go to the post office to check mail, she talks about how she's going to get a present with nail polish in it and she'll share with me. Oh boy.

Mary proudly announced this morning that she painted her toeses with flowers like mommy. She had carefully applied flower stickers. Too cute. I had to take a picture.


And now, a picture with mommy's flowers.

2 comments:

The Stiffs said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Great placement, Mary!