
the big girl bed! Yeah, I think Mary is starting to want the twin bed that we have in her room. She loves to crawl up on it with a book. She pulls the blanket up and settles in for some comfy reading. Our new routine is to gather 3 books, snuggle in the bed together and read before going to sleep. Tonight, she decided she wanted to stay there. I got up and said, "ok, it's time to go to bed." She looked at me and said, "bye" and waved. I was able to talk her into the crib with minimal fuss. Grandma and Grandpa Putthoff are coming soon and Grandma is planning on sleeping in that bed. I don't want to transition Mary until after they leave. So I went to check on Mary around 8:40pm. I walked into her room and she was standing at the side, arms draped over and head down resting on the side rail. I almost had a heart attack. She scared me so badly. She looked up and gave me the biggest grin. I guess she had heard me walking down the hallway. I told her to go to sleep and she proceeded to throw herself face down on the mattress. What a silly little girl. Thank goodness she hasn't tried to climb out of the crib. But I think we'll be moving her to the big girl bed soon.
1 comment:
That is such a cute room. Poor Arleigh was in a big girl bed at 15 months. We moved Hanan into a toddler when we moved to VA. Bria needs a cage until she's 25.
Post a Comment