We finally received our last shipment a week ago Friday. Every thing's here. The good news is that by having 3 deliveries of "stuff", we weren't completely overwhelmed with boxes all at once. The bad news is that when we feel like we're making progress, we turn around and there are more boxes. {Sigh} After almost 7 weeks, Doug has made significant progress on the playground and the kids were able to test it out for the first time this weekend. Doug and I were busy putting together the slide when I looked up and saw Mary holding onto Adam's swing and pumping her legs like a big girl so they both could swing at the same time. Very ingenious. She thought of that all by herself.
Climbing the rock wall like a pro.
Whee!
Yea! I can finally write on something without getting yelled at!
One more day and the monkey bars should be complete. If only there were more hours in the day, more days in the weekend, and less hurricanes and rain. :)





1 comment:
It was wonderful to watch the kids play and hear their laughter via SKYPE last night. Such fun.
Post a Comment