A beautiful day calls for an outdoor activity. Since it's no longer fry an egg on your car hot or walk outside to a steam sauna humid, I told Mary the animals would be awake at the zoo. Because every sane person knows when it's hot and humid out, the animals hide in their special rooms and sleep, right? It was a great morning. It really has been a long time since we've seen the animals and it was nice getting some fresh air and pretty much having the whole place to ourselves. It was so peaceful and quiet. Once again I am reminded what a great savings the annual pass is and I'm so thankful we have one.

Mary rode the elephant.

Adam snuck off and attempted to eat 2 rocks and a small snail.

We took a camel ride.

We took a train ride.

We watched the hippos eat a snack.

We watched Adam eat a snack (something actually
edible this time).


We had a "batty" good time!
No comments:
Post a Comment