Saturday, October 23, 2010

The fly on the wall

Ever wonder what it would be like to be a fly on the wall (or in our case a gecko)? This is what you would have overheard in our house this week.

  • Ewww. Mom, he's touching his boy parts again!
  • Me: Mary, what time did you get up? Mary: At fifth forty
  • No! Don't touch the stereo. No! don't eat paper. Cat vomit is not food. Ewww, your vomit is not food. Come on, try the peaches, you eat rocks and they're waaaay better than rocks.
  • I like your panties, Mom. They're bbbiiiigggggg!
  • N- Me: What's this letter? Mary: N! For Nancy! Me: And? Mary: Nose! Me: And? Mary: Eyes! Me: Um, no. Oh! N for No!
  • After waking up from nap or sleeping all night, Mary announces that "I'm froggy."
  • When I was little born, I had boy parts, but then they fell off and now I have girl parts.
  • Me: Mary, guess what? Mary: You love me? Me: I love you. Mary: I love you too.