
Mary and Doug made me a beautiful card! What a nice day (not weather wise, since it rained...again). We had a delicious brunch at the Officer's club with friends where we ate way too much, but savored every single bite (at least I did). Yum! Of course, not cooking or cleaning up was a wonderful treat.
I want to thank God for giving me such a wonderful family. I have such a kind, thoughtful, supportive husband. I don't know what I would do without him. Together, we have created an amazing little girl who delights me every single day with her outlook on family, friends and life in general. She is growing up way too fast and I'm so glad I have this opportunity to stay home with her to enjoy all the "little" moments. And now we have a son, who instantly changed our family of three into a sometimes chaotic, definitely more busy, and somehow more loving family of four. I hope I am molding our children into competent, happy, well-adjusted adults. I hope I am being as great a role model as my mom and my mother-in-law. I hope that one day my kids won't appear on Oprah complaining about their terrible childhood. Oh wait! Oprah's retiring. Whew, dodged that bullet. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. These little rug rats have changed my life and for that, I am truly thankful.

No comments:
Post a Comment