Saturday night, Doug and I went to the Navy ball over at the Officer's club. We had a nice night with friends and meeting new people. It's kind of hard when Doug works with the Marines on a daily basis instead of being at the hospital with all the other Navy folks. We really didn't know too many people, but we enjoyed some good food, a nice ceremony and no, we didn't dance. For those of you that know us, you know why (we're terrible). Of course, I forgot my camera and had to rely on someone else to take a couple of photos for us. We decided not to do the formal pictures since Doug's in his white dress jacket (we have a lot of pictures of him in that uniform). Next month at the Marine Corps ball, he'll be wearing the black jacket (better looking) and of course, I'll be wearing the same dress (I'm not spending money on 2 maternity gowns). Maybe I'll talk him into photos then. It will be nice to have a formal picture of him with his 3 gold ribbons. My handsome Commander.
1 comment:
Your handsome Commander and his beautiful wife. You two just keep getting better each year!
Post a Comment